Alpine Crawler Wild HD is an Off-Road simulation with real time physics, weather effects, different cars and tracks to choose and much more.
The new episode of the highly successful Alpine Crawler series, the sequel of Alpine Crawler Desert HD.
Your car can be damaged and your driver hurt, if you are not carefully. If your health bar reaches zero, you lose the race on that level.
You can control your car’s speed with the gas and brake pedals and you can move forward and backward.
Pay attention that your car doesn’t roll over or get stuck.
- 3 game modes (Free Ride, Time Trial, Challenge)
- 9 cars/trucks
- 3 terrains/locations
- 30 exciting and hard levels (10 per country)
- different weather and day-night conditions (day, night, dawn, rain)
- visual effects (car-lights, car-colours, dirt)
- 5 playable drivers (both male and female)
- you can listen to music with iMusical while playing
- unique and smooth gameplay
- openfeint high-score list with many aspects
- optimized for 3rd and 4th generation devices (smooth gameplay at 60fps)
- retina display on 4th generation devices
This entry was posted on Monday, August 1st, 2011 at 12:45 pm and is filed under iPhone Games for iPad and iPod. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.